Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Baby time over.

So ends February 07 my month home with Jordan. It's been nice.

I miss the hustle and bustle of work. I consider myself somewhat fortunate for having a job with many challenges and great people to work with and at the end of the day I can feel like I did something good in the world. I'm looking forward to going back. But as much as I like my job, this fatherhood thing is where it's really at. This is the real job and what I do to earn money is just something that allows me to do this real job. But just as I am going to have to give a little, Little J is going to have to give a little. Maybe she's still too young to understand what she's losing by starting day care tomorrow. Maybe she'll be fine as long as she gets fed and has a place to sleep. She'll probably handle it better than her parents.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home