Thursday, August 05, 2010

Emails from Wifey today.

Poor Wifey spent part of her day wrestling with the State. These are her emails to me this morning.

Hmmmm

Been waiting here 45 min
3 front desk people chatting for the last 45 min
No other client came in after me
One other client called in b4 me 30 min ago by case worker
Funny thing is, they were chatting for 45 min about how they were swamped
They did not look swamped
They need more case workers and less front desk
I think about how hard my front desk works- wonder if there is a pay difference

Oh I didn't mention that the fd person almost sent me to San Carlos - she asked me if this was a first time medical app. I said yes. She's like then you need to go to San Carlos. I almost did but remember that the app said to bring it here and phone person too. I showed her my app and she said oh, ok I guess you are here. aiyah!

Are you kidding me? This fd person who has proceeded to complain to second person about office politics and managers- seriously non stop chit chat for an hour - now proclaims that she's already exhausted.

Seriously, if arnold walked in here I wouldn't blame him if he said to cut staff here

Oh and she just told someone she's about to go on break.

As if she hasn't been on break for last hour and 15 min

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home