Sunday, June 20, 2010

Daddy Day '10

I think this is the first time father's day actually felt like father's day, or at least that I really felt like a father myself on that particular day. Not that, Wifey and kiddo haven't made the effort in past years, but Little J actually seemed to get it this year. She made a couple cards as projects at school. I got a new ipod to replace the one i threw in the laundry. I got to work on some writing, work out and have one of my favorites, fish tacos for dinner. All in all a great day.

2 Comments:

At 9:54 PM, Anonymous Wifey said...

glad you had a good one. the girls were fairly well behaved today, all things considered. you really are a good daddy to them- they are lucky to have you! (so am i! =) )

 
At 7:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

awwwww...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home