Monday, November 17, 2008

Transition strategies

The other morning Wifey needed to go to work a few minutes early, so I had to get myself and the baby out of the house in the morning. As I did, I was running through all the tasks in my head and wondering how I could ever possibly do it with a second little monster. One I can handle, but I could picture it taking an extra hour to get an extra monster the size of a bowling bowl into the car seat.

And at night. We usually tag team. After a meal, I take the kid for a bath and Wifey does post dinner clean-up. And if you're thinking, post-meal clean up has to be the easier role, you're mistaken. But with two kids we'll either never bathe them or never clean up. With a second, we just won't have enough hands, will we?

So as Obama plans his changes for the new year, we're beginning to work on ours. I'm pretty sure, we're behind right now.

1 Comments:

At 12:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You will find a way to cope. Just take it one day at a time.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home