Thursday, June 01, 2006

Is there such a thing as certainty?

Sometimes life is smooth sailing, the changes from day to day are small and manageable and whether they be good or bad, there's a certain direction to things. But at other times the wind seems to be blowing every which way and you're lucky if you can make out up from down.

My life is pretty good, and for the most part, it's been about sailing along, but the last few days have been full of very quick monumental type decisions. It's been about holding on as best as you can and making the kind of decisions that we will be living with for a very very long time. Fortunately, I have a steady wife to keep me somewhat buoyed on my trip, and it's great that we can make talk and make these big decisions together.

And I feel good about our decision. Based on what we know, it should be a good one in the long run. It would just be nice if I could know it was the right thing to do.

I know this post is a bit vague and cryptic. You'll have to stay tuned in to some later date for details.

2 Comments:

At 4:13 PM, Blogger Dinesh Ramde said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 8:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You'll make a wonderful father!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home