Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Warriors not in playoff so finding something else.

I've actually been going to quite a few sporting events recently. I saw the Sharks crush the Ducks last week. It was a great game, and I'm not sure if it's too late, but I'm jumping on the bandwagon and I'll be rooting the Sharks on in the playoffs.

Also went to my first baseball game of the year. Saw old southpaw, Tom Glavine throw the pill against the Giants at PacBell/SBC/AT& T make up your mind already Park. The kid in front of me had the new must have Giants toy, an orange rubber chicken with the Giants logo emblazoned on it. And yes, Giants fans demonstrated their loyalty/stupidity for cheering the steriod behemoth in left field and waving their rubber chickens even as they pitched around him over and over again.

Going to a baseball game isn't exactly great for your diet, but it is a great way to catch up with a friend you haven't seen in a while. The guy with the extra ticket is a friend I haven't seen since November or so. It was great just to sit around and chat and watch the game. I can see why it can be a great father son sort of thing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home