Wednesday, September 07, 2005

GUEST BLOG #1

Derrick is making me do this guest blog. He's been bugging me for months! I've never blogged before. It seems so different from something I'd normally do. Sharing my thoughts, opinions and experiences so that my friends, family and strangers can read. Being that I'm a pretty private person I don't know that I can comfortably do that.

Though I think if I were to start a blog, I would probably do one without sending the link to any family or friends. I wouldn't mind as much venting to complete strangers who don't know me, strangers who could never know me "in real life".

Saying that though, I really do enjoy reading blogs from friends and family, especially the ones I don't always talk to. It makes me feel close to them.

Most of you probably know this already. But the author of this short blurb is the character in Derrick's blog whom he sometimes refers to as "the wife".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home