Thursday, August 25, 2005

Cat Care & Travel

A new experience that I have not had to deal with until recently is making sure my cat is provided for before I can travel. I'm not sure what most people with pets do. I've never been asked to look after anyone else's pet before. I think part of me would be honored to look after someone's pet, but part of me would be really scared. People are pretty emotionally attached to their animal friends and I'd hate for my ignorance to cause any animal any harm. They've done bad sitcoms on trying to find the fish or a bird that looks exactly like the one that was accidently boiled on the stove or eaten by the cat. I know that's just worse case scenario, but those kind of thoughts would cross my mind.

In terms of the actual traveling, I'm hopping on the plane for Chicago tomorrow. After that it'll be New York. Chicago is always a fun town. New York is more of a love/hate thing even though I grew up in the suburbs of the Big Apple. It'll be interesting to see whether the love or the hate is stronger after twelve years.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home