Monday, May 16, 2005

Dogtown

My writer friend is putting out a little literary rag called Dogtown Review. He's going to be selling these at a writer's geek off called WisCon. His rag includes one of my little stories. Previously, anything I've published has been on the Net so I could send the link out for friends and family to see and it didn't cost anyone more than two minutes of time. This time they'll have to purchase the rag which will be selling for an overpriced $4-$5. (I'm not getting a cut.) So, I'll probably buy a couple copies to hand out to close friends but I'm not inclined to tell too many people about it. Maybe that's a curious statement for a blog, but I'm still not convinced anyone is reading this.

1 Comments:

At 1:00 PM, Blogger Dinesh Ramde said...

You have at least one fan.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home