Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Todays' headline political move.

I've got to admit that this is a fascinating move by McCain. The speak is, "I can't debate right now, I've got better things to attend to." The actual thought seems to be is, "I'm losing again. Let's make a bold move to look like I care about people."

Unless he goes back to Washington and miraculously pulls together a solution to the economic crises in the next two days, I think he's going to lose ground on this one.

It's not like this is a surprise debate. The two camps got together and decided point by point every element of this thing from who would stand where to how long per question to what topics were going to be covered.

It's a bold move, but in the end, I think he's just going to look like a chicken backing out.

And about this bailout business. I've got a fourth grade understanding of economics. I can't figure out what the right thing to do is. I think I'm just like everyone else. I'm simply waiting on the sideline, hoping that I don't lose what little I financially do have. But I've never had a lot of faith in Junior and this doesn't seem like the time tostart.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home