Monday, August 04, 2008

Notes from the Weekend

So I've answered all the questions I've gotten. Feel free to send more anytime. I'm always ready to drop some knowledge or make something up.

I wonder what it's got to be like to be a little baby and have Daddy throw all this gear on you. I wonder at what point, she actually understands that she's going to go in that big blue pool. We took Jordan swimming for the first time this weekend. Or more accutately, we put her in a life vest and some floatees and set her adrift in a pool this weekend. And strangely enough, unlikee her new bath tub, she loved it. And she even tried kicking out something that looked like swim strokes. She could stop laughing and smiling, and coughing because she wouldn't shut her mouth like I kept asking her too.

We also took her to Golden Gate park this weekend for a short walk around Stowe Lake.

We also went to a first year birthday party. Weekends are diet killers. During the week, we eat a certain way, but it seems like there are a lot of parties, or places to go with a lot of eating to be done on the weekend. I'm wondering why I haven't really seen nutritionists address this aspect of proper dieting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home