Friday, December 22, 2006

Things to do over the Holiday

1. Clean up Quicken. End of year finances to be done.
2. Hang pictures. We really haven't finished since moving in.
3. Write 5-10 pages. I'm about two pages into a new story. Also need to edit some older ones.
4. Secure day care. Someone will want to look after Jodi, right?
5. Bake. How often do I have time to indulge in this? But I need some tummies to eat because it's not good if it all sits in my belly.
6. Smog check. Argh.
7. Between wife and I read 4 books. I'm in the middle of Motherless Brooklyn by Jonathan Lethem. It's about a detective with Tourette's. I feel for the main character. I know what it's like not to have focus and to have a mind that doesn't always work in harmony with a mouth.
8. Spend flex spending. Have a little left over. Will try and choose some glasses.
9. Try a Mr. Pickles sandwich. I'll admit it. I'm intrigued by the name. I've also heard good things.
10. Finish cards and shopping. Isn't this on everyone's list?
11. Beat Sabertooth. Just got the x-men game. That guy deserves it.
12. Haircut and dry cleaning.

Somehow I'll need to fit all this between the constant feedings and diaper changing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home