Monday, November 06, 2006

Quick Thoughts

For the last two weeks, I've been resisting the urge to blog about my baby non-stop. As a new daddy, I want to tell you all the cute new things she is capable of each and every day, but really, I couldn't read that stuff everyday, so I'm not going to write it. Still a few thoughts.

I can't wait until she can communicate a bit more. Right now all she does is cry and I'm left guessing what she wants. We'll both be better off when she can actually tell me what she wants.

Today I returned to work. It's both a good thing and a bad thing. There's a lot to do, and I actually miss it. Or maybe' it's just I'm getting tired of the diapers over and over and over again. But going back does leave Wifey playing man to man defense. Double teaming we barely broke even. I just hope she can take it until Thursday when my mom returns.

Election day comes around again tomorrow. Here's my little blog reminder to vote if the thought hasn't occured to you yet. I just spent the last hour going through the California Propositions. Always a chore. I can't wait until they have the Proposition to revise the California Proposition process. The Easy Voter Guide is a great place study up quickly on issues.

1 Comments:

At 6:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you can blog about whatever you want, including goo-goo-gahing over your precious little one! it's your blog!
gotta be better than ramde's blog..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home