Thursday, September 28, 2006

Student Days.

Leadership classes last Wednesday and Thursday. LaMaze Classes on Saturday. Clinical Trial Conference in San Francisco on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday of this week. What job? I feel like I've been a student for the last week.

LaMaze class. Instructor pointed out, this birthing methodology derrives from a French doctor training in Russia and noting how much more sense it made than the knocking out via anesthesia common in the Western world at the time. It should properly have been called the Russian method or something like that. Problem being that the western world of that era would probably never have allowed that communist practice anywhere in their capitalist nations.

So the conference in San Francisco actually ended around noon yesterday. The Giants game started at 12:30. I guess if I really were a student I would have been at that game and never made it back to the office.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home