Thursday, June 08, 2006

Big cat disappears.

For the last two weeks or so, there's been a sign posted at every entrance to this building. It informs us that a mountain lion was seen in the area of Campus Loop and Serra. Essentially right where my building is and it's accompanied by an artist rendition of a little animal that looks like a less furry version of my cat, Anya.

Well, after two incident free weeks, (maybe the signs scared off the lion) the signs were finally taken down. Not that I want to see it when I leave for the parking lot in a bit, but I'm wondering what happened. Hopefully, she just came down to campus for a little stroll and is happily back up in the hills.

1 Comments:

At 9:07 AM, Blogger Dinesh Ramde said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home