Monday, September 12, 2005

Tossing Pills

Somehow I ended up at the Solano Street Fair yesterday up in Berkeley. And I found myself in the company of a six year old that seemed facinated by the idea of a dunk tank. I through it $5 so that he could get about 3 feet from a target and sink some one. After he was done, he came back and in his best little trashtaling voice said, "That was too easy."

Well, since it took him one shot and I still had two balls, it was my turn and no I didn't stand just 3 feet away. The young lady sitting in the dunk tank made a few derrogatory remarks about the Giants, as I was wearing a jersey of that team. I responded, "Go Giants!" Where she then began a litany on the superiority of the local A's.

Maybe it's her words that spurred my throwing, but I proceeded to throw a perfect strike and shut her up. Well not actually shut her up just sink her. About a half hour after I dunked her and her turn was done, she came up to congratulate me on the best toss she's seen that day.

Note to self: Try the Thai place on Solano some day. If that Pad Thai at the Street fair was any indication, it should be a good dining experience.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home