Thursday, July 21, 2005

Just 3 quick hitting opinions today.

1. John Roberts appears to be an intelligent honorable man (unlike our President) so he's going to get approved. I happen to disagree with him on many constitutional issues and would vote against him on that basis alone, but the Demosquids (until they grow backbones that's how I'm referring to them) aren't going to see it that way. They'll cave and our children and grandchildren will be paying for it.

2. Why am I continually surprised when Bush denies reality and everyone seems to go along with him? If a Demosquid were in office, Rove would have been gone already. What is Bush going to do when he's indicted? My feelings about this do stem from my political views, but it's more than that. This was the lowest of lowball tactics for going after Wilson

3. Copycat bombs in London? We are making role models and heroes of the wrong people in this world.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home