Monday, June 27, 2005

How I spent too much money.

Lots of things going on right now. I'm half expecting to end up blue by Independence Day because I may not have enough time to breathe before that. Talked my wife and myself into buying a camcorder this weekend. The thinking being that there are certain things that are best captured on film. We're interested in interviewing our grandparents so that we'll be able to keep some of these stories for us and future generations. I feel some responsibility to do that being a first generation American and somewhat removed geographically and linguistically from much of my family. I'm taking a VISA approach to this. Yeah, the camera cost a bundle, but the memories it preserves are priceless.

1 Comments:

At 11:04 PM, Blogger Dinesh Ramde said...

Isn't that the MasterCard approach?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home