Thursday, May 26, 2005

Back from Reno/Tahoe

I had a good weekend in Reno/Tahoe. The weekend seems especially fun after sitting in my office all day cranking out work and attending to the line of people at my door. There was certainly enough to make up after missing two days in the office.

My new realization of the week is that Bachelor Parties are not a rite of passage. When I went through it, I just thought, okay, like the rehearsal dinner, this is just one step to go through on the way to being married. What I realize now is Guys have simply invented a great excuse to go out and hang together. Hazing the bachelor is only a small part of it. It's something the bachelor does for his friends, not the other way around.

It's Thursday and I'm not sure I've recovered all the sleep I lost over the weekend. I'll have to make some more up tonight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home