Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Running for 2nd

I gave up cable and that probably saved me from watching the GOP presidential debate last night. I can't help it. Sometimes, I'm a junkie for politics. So any analysis of the debate I have is second hand gleamed from waht I've seen on various sites today. Still here are some initial impressions. Everyone played somewhat nice and tried to look Presidential. They seemed to like simple declarative sentences that didn't say anything. I will not hire a terrorist in my administration. Clap. Clap Clap. I think we can all agree that wouldn't be a good idea, but do we really need to state that in a debate? Does anyone believe otherwise? Does anyone really have to applaud this?

I guess the person I wasn most interested in learning more about was Pawlenty. But it doesn't seem like it's in his nature to stir up trouble. It makes me think he's not really running for president. He's running for vice president. It's just too early for him to come out and say that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home