Thursday, March 17, 2011

10 year

This St. Paddy's day roughly marks my 10 year anniversary at my current occupation. It's hard to believe that I've spent 10 years at anything, let alone one job. I can't think of anything else I've done so long. My tradition has been to take this time off this year. Not that I'm into the Guiness Milkshakes, leperchauns or any other St. Paddy's day things. This is about the most fascinating sports event in existence. NCAA basketball. For the first time in the last 10 months or so, I'm regretting the lack of cable TV. It seems like for the first time ever, they are showing every single game. They've just put them on different networks. If I had cable, I could keep the remote busy and check in on all of them. Instead, I'm just going to have one on TV and have another game on the Internet. I haven't figured what I'm going to do with that One Million I win for having a perfect bracket yet.

1 Comments:

At 9:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats on the decade. Maybe you will consider cable with that million in hand, but then again, would it be worthwhile even then?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home