Thursday, April 15, 2010

Last Few Days

If it hasn't been obvious, work and writing class have been keeping me from blogging.
However, there are a few things I want to catch up on.

Last Friday, the whole fam and friends went to a Stanford men's volleyball game. First time ever I went to a volley ball event. It was actually pretty exciting. I think rally scoring has done wonders for the game. And I went with a volleyball coach who was telling me the difference between fast jumpers and slow jumpers. Fast jumpers play basketball. Slow jumpers play volleyball.

Little J didn't like her first sporting event. She found it noisy and over stimulating. Almost immediately, she was saying volleyball is no fun. She had more fun running around outside with her three year old friend. He was the king. She was the Princess. And every once in a while when I wasn't watching the game, I was the hungry dragon.

On Saturday, Wifey and I went to our second straight sporting event. The Sharks last home game. For some reason, hockey is always fun. But we did have to miss the last part of the game because one kid was a little sick and with the other one, we've got a regular medicine schedule to keep to. Until she's got it figure out enought to take it herself, this will be our challenge.

Monday was another CP support group meeting. A little bit of useful information, but more just story telling or sharing. At times I've thought we've had it real bad with our experience. Not that there hasn't been great people and support around us, but there has been a lot to go through. But there are some kids who have had it rougher. And hearing about it is just awful.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home