Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Tired Today

Most of the time, Wifey takes S in for her multiple therapies. It's mean adjusting working schedules and reducing hours a little bit. Tuesday is mine. I bring S in for therapy at 7:30. I don't fully understand the difference between this and all the other therapies but this looks like the more global how is it going as a whole person sort of thing. She does about an hour than I have to run to drop her off at daycare, and pick up the other one and take her to school. Then I go to work. The weird thing is I'm only getting in an hour to two hours later than I usually do, but in some ways it feels like I've had a whole day already. By that hour the local parking lots are filled and I have to park a quarter of a mile away (not an exaggeration) and hoof it in.

Today was even longer, because the kid needed a blood draw this morning. Who knew that there would be a full waiting room at 7 in the morning?

Anyway. Tired. Not blogging much and not writing enough.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home