Friday, July 10, 2009

School Transition blues.

So J has not been loving the new experience of pre-school. Every morning she throws a fit. On some days she's refused to eat, drink or sleep. And even at home she's not quite herself. I think she's still processing what this new change means. Hopefully, she'll get over it soon. I know it's rough, but it needs to be done.

My transition has been a little easier. Pick up and drop off hasn't been bag. But every day I've been checking her folder. More often than not, there's artwork from the little Picasso. I'm trying to figure out what to do with these works. Do I put them off in the office? Do I put them up in the house? Do I send a couple to Grandmas & Grandpas, so every one can share in the fun? E-bay?

When she's a rich and famous artist some day and these early works will go for a very high price. Get in early and I might be able to get you a discount.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home