Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Game night.

So I made it to my first post baby baseball game last night. I think it's my first game in two or three years. I got to watch the Yankees beat the A's. Sadly enough there probably were more Yankee fans than A's fans last night. It's like they have a Yankee Stadium West. They've been struggling a little, but it was good to see A-Rod and Mariano do their thing.

But the star of the night was Chen Ming Wang. He alone, probably added a thousand people to the crowd. Our seats were surrounded by some Taiwanese student association or something. I saw next to an old Taiwanese guy who spend part of the game trashing some of the players to his wife. Pretty funny.

So I was putting the NBA game on TIVO. I was hoping to make it home without knowing the score, but for some reason, the people who run the stadium think everyone wants to know the score and get updated. I don't think they should do that. Most people who want instant scores can get them on their own these days.

So being out, left my wife in charge of the kid and it wasn't the easiest night ever. We'll tell you about it when you're older little one, when we really want to embarrass you, but no reason to make that story public.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home