Monday, May 05, 2008

Poked in the eye

Yesterday I tried contacts for the first time Honestly, I think I see better with the contacts than I do with my glasses. Still, I don't think I could do it full time. They are not fun to put in. And after a while they get irritating. Pulling them out isn't much fun either. I know a lot of people do this all the time. Maybe I'm just a big baby, but it's not worth it. Not just for the sake of walking around without glasses. The contacts don't move as quickly as my actual eyes. If I shifted my eyes to look in a different direction, the contacts would move and I would lose focus. I think I shift my eyes a lot, because it was starting to give me a headache. I also don't blink enough. Or my eyes are just naturally a little dry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home