Saturday, October 29, 2005

Not much ado.

I haven't felt much like bloggin recently. It's been work work work or rest up so I can work work work some more. I could write about going to the pumpkin festival or taking a hike last week, but these are pretty normal experiences that have no meaning as stories. I could write about politics some more, but I am fearful of becoming a rant instead of a thought. I could write about the misery of work work work, but who wants to put up with my whining. Do I want a more exciting life? Sometimes, but for the most part I'm content right now just to let things continue to flow.

1 Comments:

At 7:40 PM, Blogger Dinesh Ramde said...

Even normal experiences can be interesting to read. Heck, if juveekin can blog about his naked thoughts, you can write about a pumpkin festival.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home