Friday, March 21, 2008

The week

So I had the week off and didn't go anywhere. Sounds like a boring vacation, but it was well worth it. I saw a couple friends, I read and wrote and handled a couple adult type things. Not everything I would have liked to have done, but enough. It's the little things that you never have time for, that suddenly when you have time for, you do. I would have liked to have done something with the yard and the swing set, but that didn't happen. What did happen is finally having wireless internet and commencing the start of the estate plan. Our kid is nearly a year and a half and we're just getting around to it. But better now than never. If anyone has been lazy about getting that done, I'd recommend getting to it. No one wants to deal with it, but it pays off in the end.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home