Wednesday, July 11, 2007

The Story is Out.

For those who haven't seen it yet, I've put a link to my latest published story over on the side bar. We ended up with a title that the editor pretty much chose. I'm not sure I really like it. It's a little cliche for my taste, but I could see why it fits.

I actually don't think it's one of the more interesting things I've written. But I have few complaints if someone is willing to publish it. It's not like I have a rep to protect. But I'd like to see some of my longer pieces get published. I've got a couple other things that I think are much better, but haven't found publishing homes.

2 Comments:

At 10:35 AM, Blogger Lilstar said...

yay, elvis! also, you've been tagged. go here to see what i mean. (yeah yeah, i don't do these often, work with me.)
--cs

 
At 7:39 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

viva!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home