Monday, August 07, 2006

Taking one in the eye.

No one has had their eyes probed more that an optometrist. No one has had their teeth looked at more than a dentist. That's because as they are going through their training they use each other as lab rats and practice their new skills on each other.

So maybe Wifey is sick of it already. The other day, I was off from work and went downtown to take her out to lunch. As I stopped by the office I found myself suddenly volunteered to have a tech learn a new procedure by jabbing me in the eye under the tuteledge and watchful eyes of Wifey. Maybe Wifey needed a birds eye perspective in order to best teach her young apprentice, or maybe she just didn't want to get something poked in her eye. I'm still trying to figure it out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home