Tuesday, December 27, 2005

How my vacation is going.

I know I shouldn't be complaining. I've got two weeks off for the holidays. And I've managed to do a lot. I saw some friends. I saw my family. I even got some reading, writing and Sudoku puzzles done. Still, I can't help feeling like it's all slipping away pretty quickly.

Yesterday was a post Christmas dinner over at a friend's house. It was great just to get around with a couple old friends and joke around and tell all the bad stories that we know about each other. It was great to share prime rib (we had to fight the pug for it) and a couple bottles of good wine. It was great to brush off some seldomly used mahjong skills. If you don't have any good friends, find some. It makes all the difference.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home