Thursday, November 03, 2005

NaNoWriMo

For those of you who haven't heard of this, this organization promotes writing by creating a deadline every year. Those who sign up are given one month to write a novel. Maybe it helps some people write something worth while, but I imagine most of it is pretty bad. I know I couldn't write a novel in a month and it would be foolish to expect more than one or two pages to be worth saving. Anyway, I either lack the drive to write something like that or I just think I'll get more out of writing less, but of a higher quality. So I am not taking up the challenge. Instead I will make a simpler pledge. I will try and make at least one blog entry every day this month. Hopefully, I'll find something interesting to talk about every day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home