Friday, July 20, 2007

Friday notes

Overall it's been a real long draining week. I've had too many meetings at work and somebody it our family has just been a big baby at night. I don't feel like I've gotten much work done and certainly no writing done.

Two bits of randomness. One involving random trivia.

1. The reason there are 18 holes on a golf course is because their are 18 shots in a fifth of whisky. I should have realized the whole game started out as a prolonged drinking game.

2. My right foot is half a size larger than the left foot. I'm not sure if this is that unusual or everyone walks around slighly uneven. I still buy just one pair of shoes and it hasn't seemed to impact my ability to do anything. Yet I find myself worrying if my baby's feet are symetrical.

1 Comments:

At 12:24 AM, Blogger Lilstar said...

i had no idea that golf was a drinker's sport! figures, i guess. it's a time-tested pastime that has rubbed off on most other sporting events. golf is a revolutionary, if you will.
--cs

 

Post a Comment

<< Home