Tuesday, April 07, 2009

New Life Goal

It was a tough night for Michigan State last night. Too bad. Having been born in Detroit, I do tend to have some sympathies for their sports teams. Especially, the Pistons and the Spartans (though I lived in Ann Arbor) who have mostly gone about playing the right way. Good play where they share the ball. Congrats to NC.

Anyway, I'm not adding this to the list of things I do before 40, but to the list of things I do before I die. Before it's all said and done, I'd like to go the Final Four at least once. Forget the lopsided nature of the score last night. Forget the Rose Bowl or any other non-play off football championship. Forget the World Series or any NBA Championship game. I'd rather go to this.

1 Comments:

At 12:59 PM, Blogger Lilstar said...

me too. preferably if ucla is in it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home